In this article you will learn how to setup QuickBooks Merchant Services as your payment gateway inside of Cloudbeds.
Note: Before starting these steps, you must already have a QuickBooks Merchant Services account.
Step 1: Go to myfrontdesk account. Click on the settings gear icon and then select "Payment Options"
Step 3: Enter your QuickBooks Merchant Service credentials
1. Select from the list of options select "Quickbooks Merchant Services"
2. Enter your App Login and QBMS Connection Ticket.
3. A connection ticket also needs to be created within Quickbooks. You can learn how to do that, by clicking here.
4. When making the connection ticket, select "https://hotels.cloudbeds.com/" as your website URL
4. Click "Connect Gateway" to save your credentials.
- Go to the following article and follow the steps provided:
- Login to QuickBooks Payments account
- Select "create new payment (QBMS) app"
- Select the following settings when prompted:
- Application type: Desktop
- Environment: Production
- Application name: Your choice
- Application Identifier: Also your choice
- Domain: cloudbeds.com
- App Login: Will likely be generated for you and created as a combo of both the application identifier and domain added
-On the results page, you will see your App ID and App Login. Take note of these for when you create the connection ticket.
-Once completed, go to "App Details" and change the gateway status to active and then select save.
-From there, go through the process again of creating a connection ticket with the new info.
-Add the new credentials to myfrontdesk
- If you have multiple properties, they will each need their own connection ticket.
- If you have multiple properties and each property has it's own quickbooks account, you will need to create a separate app and corresponding connection ticket for each.