This article will walk you through the process of changing the property contact information in myfrontdesk.
Log into myfrontdesk by Cloudbeds
- Click on the gear icon (manage)
- Navigate to 'Property Profile'
- Scroll down to 'Property Contact Info'. In this section you can add/update
- Property Name - Remember that the property name is displayed in all communications for your reservations, user actions, and reports
- Do not use any comma in the property name as it will cause error in sending email messages from the system
- Do not use \ in the property name - it will break the functionality in your booking engine
- Property Email - Ensure that the property email is accurate and accessible to users as any guest inquiries will be sent to the property email address
- First/Last Property's Contact Name
- Property Phone
- Remember to click Save
If you change the Property Name, it will not be reflected on the Company Legal Name at the Billing Portal - Only the Property/Company Name will be updated.
If you want to make changes to your Company Legal Name, please refer to this article: Making changes to your Billing Account