This article will walk you through the process of setting up credit cards that are accepted for your property in myfrontdesk. During setup our implementation will help make sure that all the credit card types you accept for your property are accurate but in the event it needs to be changed then please follow these steps.
Step 2: Click on the Gear "Settings" icon, then - select Payment Options
Step 3: Payment Options
1) Select the Credit Card Tab
2) Click on "+Add Credit Card to proceed to next screen
Step 4: Adding New Credit Card
1) Select the Card Type you need to add
2) Select if the new credit card will be accepted on either Direct/Dashboard Reservations an/or Booking Engine Reservations
3) Click on Save to ensure that the information is saved properly
Step 5: Verification
Once you have clicked SAVE in the previous step, it will bring you to this screen.
To edit - click on the pencil icon next to the credit card name
To delete - click on the X icon next to the credit card name
As well you can choose the option -to store credit card details when adding payment.
When Credit Card payment is being added to a reservation, we will automatically show fields to enter Credit Card data.
Leave this unchecked if you prefer not to store CC data.