This article will walk you through the process to add or edit the property address and map settings.
See Property Profile - Everything You Need to Know for a general overview of this section.
Add or Edit Property Profile and Map Settings
- Click Manage (gear icon).
- Navigate to Property Profile tab.
- Scroll down to Property Address. This map will be visible to guests in the Booking Engine, make sure that your location is correct (especially the postal code).
- With the full address, the system will search for the location.
- Click Save.
If the location of your property is not displaying in the correct location on the map, drag the marker to the correct location to update the coordinates.
- The Booking Engine displays the map which pulls information about your property location from the system settings. To replace this default map, see: How to replace the Google map on the Booking Engine.
- Learn how to hide the Google Map in your Booking Engine, if needed.