Cloudbeds Booking Engine is our commission-free booking engine fully controlled by Cloudbeds PMS. It works as a separate website (pulling rates and availability from Cloudbeds PMS) or as a built-in booking window for your website or Facebook page.
This article includes a general overview of the Cloudbeds Booking Engine.
The Cloudbeds Booking Engine allows you to:
- Sell your rooms with special pricing and gain more guests without paying commission to third-parties
- Apply customization to match your website’s look and feel
- Effectively manage rates, packages and promotions to increase the sale of rooms
- Manage your property description, address, contact info, amenities, rooms descriptions, photos, policies, emails and much more.
Here's an example of how your Booking Engine may look like on desktop and mobile versions with property and accommodations photos uploaded to Cloudbeds PMS:
Learn more about the Gallery Design.
How it works
Booking Engine General Settings, Tools and Apps
Control many of the Booking Engine's features in the Booking Engine Settings page, such as:
- Option to book specific accommodations
- Hide Map
- Option to opt in to marketing content during the booking process
- Credit card CVV, and so much more
Learn more about the Booking Engine Settings
- The Rate Checker helps your guests monitor the rates across all your distribution sites and compare them with your direct rates
- Add-Ons (services and products) to sell your products and services
- Create Rate Plans and Packages (with a promo code, if necessary) and it'll be displayed and sold on your Booking Engine
Other Booking Engine Tools
Never again wonder how many guests visit your website but book with an Online Travel Agency (OTA).
Cloudbeds Booking Engine tracks visits, clicks, and conversions and Google Analytics helps you discover how effective your online marketing is, so you can make changes to improve it. See Google Analytics for your Booking Engine to learn more.
- Make your reservation process professional and personalized from start to finish
- Customize our email templates to match your property’s website branding
- Craft confirmation emails for different types of reservations, including those with or without deposits
- Match your website’s existing branding or create your unique style by customizing your booking engine
- Widget is website element which can be added to your website and is displayed like search bar or search button.
Explore your Booking Engine customization:
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions if you have any other doubts about the Cloudbeds Booking Engine.