Registration cards allow you to have a physical record of a guest's accommodation information for non-digital storage. While your guest's information is also stored electronically in the Reservations section of myfrontdesk, registration cards are also a great way to double-check information or receive details you may not have asked for during the booking process. It also allows you to accept a signed signature from the guest.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your market manager if you'd like to upgrade.
Access Registration Cards
In order to access Registration Cards menu:
- Click on the settings menu icon (gear icon)
- Select Registration Cards
Setup and Edit Registration Cards
You have a number of options available to design your registration card to suit your property's specific needs.
- Previewing your current registration card,
- Ability to change language and default language when setting registration cards
- Editing the header image (see detailed instructions below)
- Editing informational fields,
- Adding custom text (terms and conditions),
- Editing footer text.
Once you click edit fields you have the following editing options:
- drag the different fields to rearrange their order on your registration card
- modify the fields which appear on reg. card (this option allows to add more fields or remove unnecessary ones).
- Click on SAVE when you complete the changes you want to keep.
You can add custom text in all languages to Registration cards:
The image will need to be 600x80 pixels and we recommend using a transparent gif or png for the best possible image quality.
To change the header image, you need to
- Click on the ADD IMAGE button
- Select a header image and upload it, click DONE to save the uploaded image
Once the image is uploaded you may:
- Crop image
- Select another image for header
- Remove image
Click on preview near the top of the page to download a PDF of your registration card as it will appear to guests
The following steps will print the registration card only for the primary guest.
Access the needed reservation and follow the steps below:
- Click on Actions on the top right corner
- Choose Print Registration Cards
- Select which language in the drop-down menu to print the registration cards
- click OK
In order to print registration cards for all today's arrivals at once, follow the instruction below:
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click on Print Reg Cards button
- and select the language
A document will be created with all the registration cards for today's arrivals containing the main guest of each reservation.
I clicked Print Registration Card and it downloaded the file in a browser that was blank.
- It is recommended to add Cloudbeds to the list of secured websites in McAfee extension (if you use one) or other security extensions if you use any
- disable McAfee extension in Chrome (if it used)
- enable the feature "download PDF file instead of automatically opening them" in Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More Settings
- At the bottom, click Advanced
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings
- Near the bottom, click PDF documents
- Turn on Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome