This article explains how to make changes to your Billing Information, Payment Method and Recurring Plan in the Billing Portal. To see what payment options are accepted to pay your account, check out this article: Payment options for your Cloudbeds account
The Property Owner has access to the Billing Portal by default. The rest of the users can be given access to the billing portal on the Roles page. Learn more: Roles and Permissions
How to access the Billing Portal
- Click the user icon and select Billing Portal.
- On the Billing Portal, click Account.
- Select Billing Information.
What changes you can make
If you only wish to change your email address:
- Click the Edit button next to your email.
- Enter your new Billing Email address.
- Click Save.
- Check your email box and verify the activation link to confirm the change to your billing email address (this email will be sent to your old email address).
- This activation link will be sent to your old email address.
- If you don't have access to your old email address, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can add/remove/change your billing information (such as your Tax ID, company name, address, etc).
- Under Billing Information, click Edit.
- Enter/change the information.
- Click Save.
If you change your billing address (Address 1, Address 2, Country, City, State, and Postal Code), this information will be reflected on future invoices but not past ones.
Contact Support if you need help with the information reflected on your invoice.
You can change which credit card you are using to pay with, and/or change your PayPal settings.
We do not currently offer a way for you to manually remove a payment method from your Billing account. Please contact our customer support team for assistance.
- Scroll down to Payment Details section.
- Click to Manage your PayPal Information.
- You will be re-directed to the PayPal login screen.
- Log in.
- Select one of the following payment options:
- Add a debit or credit card
- Bank Account
- Credit Card
- PayPal Smart Connect
- Payment method updated.
- Choose Agree & Continue.
- You will be redirected back to the Cloudbeds billing screen, and the process is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, although it is not the recommnended option. Please check out: Setting up payment options for your Cloudbeds account
We do not accept checks - please use one of the other payment options.
The annual payment will be from 12 months from your current invoice date. This could be immediately when entering your credit card information or if you have already paid for a period of time it will extend 12 months from that date.
With annual payments you will be billed immediately after you enter billing information.
You must pay the outstanding invoice first. As soon as your payment information is added, the system will charge the outstanding invoice (if any) in addition to the new monthly/annual invoice. Your next payment date will be updated to reflect both invoice payments.
- Let's say today is January 5, 2017.
- You have an outstanding monthly invoice that was generated on January 1 for the month of January.
- If you change the payment period from monthly to annual payment, the following will occur:
- Your card will be charged immediately for the January 1 invoice.
- Your card will be charged immediately for the annual invoice.
- Your next payment date will be forwarded to 13 months in the future - changing it to February 1, 2018.