This article shows you how to pay for your Cloudbeds account, and also covers the various options you have for payment.
We accept the following payment methods:
We accept the following Credit Cards for payment:
- American Express
- Diners Club
We accept the following PayPal payment options:
- Credit Cards
- Bank Account Transfer
- PayPal Smart Connect
1 - It is currently not possible to pay Cloudbeds via "PayPal Direct" using your PayPal balance. Instead, you must set up one of the options above (Credit Card, Bank Transfer, or PayPal Smart Connect).
2 - Currently, PayPal doesn’t accept the currency IDR (Indonesian rupiah).
If none of the options above are available, we can accept Bank Transfers
Note: this is not recommended as it increases processing time and also most banks take fees out of your transfer.
We Highly Recommend that you use an automatic payment method in our new Billing Portal
Bank Transfers are slow, expensive and can cause delays in updating your account. Please take a moment to review all of our new payment options that are fast, easy and automatic.
If a Bank Transfer payment is your only option, please be aware of the following:
- We now require a minimum of 6 months for bank transfer payments.
- You must send the bank transfer at least 1 week prior to your Expiration Date.
- Once you send the bank transfer, you must email us a copy of the bank transaction so we can apply a temporary credit to your account.
- Once we receive the bank transfer document, we will extend your account for a period of 30 days, which will give us time to verify receipt of the full amount.
- Once the full amount has been received and verified by our account department, we will email you a notification and apply the full credit to your myfrontdesk account.
It is critical that you follow the steps above, otherwise, your myfrontdesk account may expire!
We now require a minimum of 6 months for bank transfer payments.
Please note that all transactions for myfrontdesk are deposited to the parent company Digital Arbitrage Inc. (formally MX2 Solutions Ltd.)
Bank Transfer Details
Please see the wire transfer instructions below. They are also provided in PDF format below
Bank Transfer Instructions - PDF File
A note about IBAN
It is common for many banks to use the IBAN format, but United States banks do not have IBAN accounts (you can confirm this here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number).
In order to send a bank transfer to our United States Bank, you simply need the account information that we have provided above.
Even if your bank uses and requires an IBAN to receive or transfer funds, the IBAN is not required to transfer funds to our bank.
Please take this information to your local bank, and they can assist you with performing the bank transfer without the IBAN.
1. Click on Begin Setup.
2. Review your Package and Add on options and click on ''Configure Billing Profile''
3. Account Setup
Once in the billing portal, you will setup your account in four easy steps:
- Billing Information
- Pick Your Plan
- Configure Payment
3.1. Billing Information
Enter your Billing Information and click Continue
* indicates a Required Field.
3.2. Pick Your Plan
Your plan will be listed for confirmation.
3.3. Configure Payment
On the next screen, you will be able to choose your payment method:
- Credit Card
Follow the Steps below to configure your payment option.
- Select PayPal in the radio button
- Click Continue.
- Select your Plan - Monthly, or Annual Payment
- Review all of your billing details and click Finish
- Once you click Continue, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the billing setup
- Login to PayPal, or choose to create your PayPal account.
- Upon Login, your default payment method will be displayed. In this case, the default method is PayPal Smart Connect.
- If you wish to change your payment source to another method, click Change.
- After clicking Change, all of your PayPal payment options will be shown, including the following types:
- Credit (Bank) Cards
- Bank Account (direct transfer)
- PayPal Smart Connect
- Add a debit or credit card
- NOTE: PayPal Direct (PayPal balance transfer) is not currently supported. You must choose one of the options above instead.
- Once you have chosen the desired payment method, click Agree & Continue
- You will be taken back to the Billing Portal page showing a summary of your Account status
You are done!
3.3.4. You are finished!
Your billing account has been fully setup, and your future invoices will be automatically paid using the payment method you chose. Your account is now Active! The system will reload, all the dummy data will be removed from the account and you can start Implementation!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org