In the Reservation tab, you can export and print the guests list to work with the information as preferred. This article will walk you through the steps.
How to Export or Print my Guests list in the Reservation Tab
In Cloudbeds PMS,
- Go to the Reservations tab
- Apply the filters you need in the list
- Click on Export Reservations icon or
- Print Reservations icon according to what you need
For Printing, your computer will direct you to your printer settings to complete.
For Exporting Reservations, proceed with the next steps:
Choose the fields you want on the list:
- The Fields Selected box has all fields selected by default
- Select the fields that you do not require on the report and drag them to the left in the Fields to select from box
- Once you have all the required fields on your list, drag them into the order in which you would like to see them on the list
- Click on Export Reservations
The Reservation list will be exported as an Excel spreadsheet:
The Export Reservations icon can only export the list into an Excel File. If you need to convert the file to CSV, check the workaround below.
How to convert the report to a CSV file
Export the list to Excel file and Open the file
- This can be done through a spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, but can also be done in TextEdit (Mac) or Notepad (Windows)
- Go to File
- Click Save As
- Rename the file if you prefer then select . CSV (Comma delimited.)
- Click Save
The Export Reservations icon is a good option when you are looking for Guests Report based on specific criteria, such as check-in dates, source, guests with balance due, etc. You can select the fields and filters you need in the Reservations tab and export a file with the specific guest list that you need.