This article will walk you through the process of exporting reservations for your property in Myfrontdesk.
Note: The same steps can be followed on the "Guests" tab to export guest information.
Step 2: Filter Modification
On the reservations page you'll see the word "FILTER", where you can do the following:
- Select how you want to filter the report
- Date Booked - Set the report to show reservations by date booked
- Check In Date - Set the report to show reservations by the check in date
- Check Out Date - Set the report to show reservations by the check out date
- Stay date - Set the stay period of the reservation.
- Select the Reservation Status you want to appear on the report.
- Сhoose the room type.
- Source of the booking.
- Click on APPLY FILTER to generate the report.
Step 3: Export Reservations
- After the filters have been applied, the report will generate based on filters.
- Reservations included in the report can be viewed on this page before exporting.
- Click on the export icon to export the reservations report to export into an excel spreadsheet.
Step 4: Export Reservation Fields
- Choose the fields you want on the report.
- Note: The FIELD SELECTED automatically has all fields selected thus making it a lengthy report.
- Select the fields that you do not require on the report and drag it to the left in the FIELDS TO SELECT FROM box.
- Once you have all the required fields on your report, you can click and drag them into the order in which you would like to see them on the reservations export.
The field “Balance Due” has been added as an option when you are exporting reservations.