This article will walk you through the process of exporting reservations for your property in myfrontdesk.
To get started, click on the reservations tab:
Step 1 - Apply Filters
Select the filters you want to apply to the report
- Date Booked - Set the report to show reservations by date booked
- Check In and Check out Dates - Set the report to show reservations by the check in and check out dates
- Stay date - Set the stay period of the reservation
- Select the Reservation Status you want to appear on the report
- Choose the desired Room Types
- Select the booking Source
- Click on APPLY to generate the report
Step 3 - Export Reservations
The report will be generated based on filters applied. The reservations included in the report can be viewed on this page before exporting.
- Click on the Export Reservations icon to export the report into an Excel spreadsheet
How to convert the report to a CSV file
Currently, we can export only in Excel format, but there is a workaround to export in CSV file.
- Export the list to Excel file as shown above and open the file
- This can be done through a spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, but can also be done in TextEdit (Mac) or Notepad (Windows)
- Select File
- Click Save As
- Rename the file if you prefer then select . CSV (Comma delimited.)
- Click Save
Step 3 - Export Reservation Fields
- Choose the fields you want on the report
- The Fields Selected box automatically has all fields selected thus making it a lengthy report
- Select the fields that you do not require on the report and drag it to the left in the Fields to select from box
- Once you have all the required fields on your report, you can click and drag them into the order in which you would like to see them on the reservations export
The field Balance Due has been added as an option when you are exporting reservations.
As a result, you will see a reservation list exported as an Excel spreadsheet: