This article will walk you through the steps of managing multiple occupants for the same reservation.
Once you are in the reservation's details, click on the Guest Details tab
From this section, you can do the following:
- Add a guest to the reservation (Note: Reservation has to be created for>1 guests. To increase number of guests on accommodation Edit Reservation first to increase number of Adults or Children)
- Edit the details of a guest or print out their registration card. If an individual is not the primary guest, they can also be removed from this reservation.
- Take a photo of the selected guest with your webcam or another camera connected to the device you are accessing the platform from.
- Upload a photo you already have.
- Assign or reassign which rooms already booked by the reservation they are staying in.
- View or edit the guests personal information. This includes first and last name, email, and country of origin, which are mandatory for every guest. You can also add custom fields to this section.
Adding a New Guest To a Reservation:
To get started, click on the "Add guest" button
Fill out the new guest's information
Remember: First and last name, email, and country of origin are mandatory fields.