The Reservation Note is an additional space for diverse details, special requests, or important reminders regarding guest stay or guest's needs.
This article explains how to add, view and archive reservation notes.
Reservation Notes Overview
Things to note:
- It is possible to archive a note, but not to delete it.
- Your guests won't see the notes. They are mostly for internal usage.
- It's possible to export the notes from selected reservation with the Notes Report.
- Go to the Dashboard and click on the in the corresponding reservation status within the Reservations section
- Click on the small note icon near the guest name
- Enter the note text
- Click to Submit Note
- The note will be saved including date and time. You may close the Notes window.
- Active notes will be displayed with a dot on the Dashboard
- In the corresponding Reservation, click on Show More underneath reservation details.
- The special requests will be expanded. You may click on Show Less to hide the additional reservation information.
- The Special Requests option will only be displayed if there exists a note or special request.
- The special requests from OTAs can not be edited.
The manual Custom Fields will be also displayed here. Click here to check further details.