Process and Stages:
The setup process for myfrontdesk is organized into three distinct steps. We've designed them to be as easy as possible and make sure that you're confident the information you need is in place before going live.
Here's a brief summary of each stage; you can click on the titles of each to go directly to that step's article.
- What To Do Before Starting
- The information you need to have ready before you begin. This is a vital step to ensure a smooth and quick setup.
- Step 1: Mandatory Info
- Fill out a few required sections to transform your myfrontdesk account into a reflection of your property. This section covers the key information to include.
- Step 2: Distribution
- Activating channel management! Learn how to map your rooms and why distribution is one of the most essential steps of the process for your business.
- Step 3: Going Live
- Your big debut! Read about the final steps and some suggestions on what to do once your account is fully launched.
- Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- A walk through of the mapping process between myfrontdesk and your OTAs.
- The Cloudbeds Blog
- Check out the Cloudbeds blog to get hospitality business tips and tricks on a weekly basis. We share information on topics such as social media, revenue management, booking strategies, and so much more.
- Attend a Webinar
- We regularly host webinars on a range of relevant topics within the hospitality industry.
Any further questions?
No problem! Take a look at our full knowledge base.