Upon successfully completing a Cloudbeds University course, users receive a badge to showcase their proficiency in utilizing Cloudbeds features to current or prospective employers.
This article offers a description of these badges, how to view them and share them on your LinkedIn or Facebook profiles.
Badges in Cloudbeds University are awards that highlight course completion.
Completing the Cloudbeds University courses is a great achievement by itself. It helps you get to know the Cloudbeds features, learn how to take advantage of each one of the system tools, and use them to boost your business.
The Cloudbeds University Badges are clear indicators of your learning development, showing how much you've achieved and how far you've come during your Cloudbeds adoption journey. Also, badges can be displayed on your LinkedIn and Facebook profiles, showcasing all your Cloudbeds achievements.
Take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions article if you have any questions about Cloudbeds University.
Each General Badge shows a different completion grade, based on several factors such as the number of courses completed during a period of time:
- LMS Legend - Awarded to users who complete all courses in the learning management system and demonstrate mastery of the content.
- Best Player - Awarded to users who have the highest course completion for the Best Practices courses.
- Rising Star - Awarded to new users (creation date up to 3 months old) who quickly completed more than 90% of the required courses on the Cloudbeds University.
- Cloudbeds Conqueror - Awarded to users who complete the Onboarding and Setup courses prior to going live.
- Onboarding Prodigy - Awarded to users who complete the Get to Know Cloudbeds courses.
Learn more about the Cloudbeds Onboarding
Course-Level Badges correspond to each one of the courses available in the Cloudbeds University. See more about each one of these courses and their badges below:
- Revenue Management Maestro - Awarded to customers who completed all PIE courses.
- Housekeeping Hero - Awarded to customers who completed all the Housekeeping courses.
- Shared Inventory Ace - Awarded to customers who completed all the Shared Inventory courses.
- Reporting Rockstar - Awarded to customers who completed all the Reporting courses.
- Channel Manager Champion: Awarded to customers who completed all the Channel Distribution courses.