Damaged out of the box/defective
Cloudbeds offers a warranty exchange in the event a device is damaged out of box or becomes defective (i.e screen frozen, won’t turn on) within 12 months of shipment date.
Contact our Support team with responses to the following questions in order to begin the swap process:
- What appears to be the issue?
- Is the device physically damaged?
- If yes – Supply a photo of the damage.
- If no – We will need to troubleshoot the device to confirm it is defective. Suggest a time for us to give you a call.
- Supply serial number (located on the back of the device).
Once we receive your email, we will reach out to you with further instructions.
Once device is deemed defective, a new terminal will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Your warranty does not cover stolen items. Contact our Support team to request a new terminal. You may be subject to a replacement fee.
When shipping your card reader for return, you must include:
- All products
- Cables and other parts
The items do not need to be shipped in it’s original packaging.
Once our hardware team receives your returned terminal, we will remove the terminal fee from your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your cancellation occurred 30 days after your shipment date, you do not qualify for a hardware return.