- Add the Quickbooks add-on to your account
- Ensure both systems are implemented.
Follow the steps below:
- Apps & Marketplace
- Search for Quickbooks
- Learn More
Once you agree on the pricing with the support team you will see the CONNECT APP button.
- Sign In to your Quickbooks account
- Now your Cloudbeds PMS account is linked to your Quickbooks account so you can sync your transactions to you Quickbooks accounts.
If you have multiple properties withing Quickbooks, you will see an option to select which property you'd like to link.
Accounting - Mappings
- You need to map each of the transactions category to the needed Quickbooks account
- Each category has an option to Customize this account by category. You can use this option if you need to select per payment basis: different account for each different payment option.
If you leave one of the fields unselected, it will use the higher level account by default.
- Click Sync to Quickbooks once you map every category on this page.
The accounts you are selecting for each payment category are the ones which were created within Quickbooks, they may differ depending on the category.
Accounting - Sync History
This tab shows the synchronization history as well as the exports we are providing. These exports will provide a summarized and a detailed view of all of the transactions that were included in the Sync to Quickbooks. These exports are temporary and will eventually be replaced by stock reports in the system.
- Sync History
- Click here to export the file
- This will allow to export the summary only
- Here you will export the detailed file.