In this release, we have created a new Cloudbeds Data Field (CDF) called Transaction Status.
When the Transaction Status CDF is enabled in the Table Outline, you will see a column in the report that tells you the status of the transaction: Posted or Pending (for example, room rate for future stay date).
Transaction Status CDF
The Transaction Status CDF can be found in the Financial data set.
- In the saved report, go to Table Outline.
- Click Add+.
- Search for Transaction Status. Check the box to enable the column or uncheck the box to disable it.
You will see the Transaction Status column added to the report. Transactions can have Posted status or Pending.
Action must be taken
In the next release, we will make pending transactions available in the report. If you do not wish this type of transaction is included in the report, you need to filter the report to prevent any disruption. Check one of the options below:
You can enable the Transaction Status CDF and filter the report to only show posted transactions.
To add the Transaction Status CDF to the Table Outline, follow the instructions in the section above: Transaction Status CDF
Follow steps to filter the report:
- Click Filter.
- Click Add Rule.
- Type in Transaction Status in the search bar and click on Transaction Status.
- From the drop-down select IN.
- From the drop-down, check the box Posted and leave out the box Pending.
- Click Apply.
- The system will filter out any pending transactions and will only show posted transactions. Save the report.