Depending on how your property is set up, the Airbnb mapping connection will vary. These are the following options:
1. Mapping individual Airbnb listings with individual myfrontdesk accommodations
2. Mapping several Airbnb listings of the same type to myfrontdesk room type
3. Mapping dorm beds on Airbnb with myfrontdesk shared rooms
If you have one myfrontdesk room type with several units and 1 listing on Airbnb - you can simply map it with the corresponding myfrontdesk room type.
But if you sell room types in myfrontdesk and several individual listings in Airbnb each corresponding to a specific unit - you will need to do the following:
In myfrontdesk, you have Deluxe Studio (room type) with 5 units: Studio 1, Studio 2...
On Airbnb, you have 5 separate listings and these rooms have the same settings and description: Studio 1, Studio 2, Studio 3...
On room mapping step you will be able to map only 1 listing to your room type - so how can this be done?
- Go to Airbnb Extranet and keep only 1 listing of the same type in status 'Listed' (all the rest of the listings of this type should be 'Unlisted')
- in myfrontdesk room mapping page, link the room type to the listing with 'listed' status on Airbnb: