Jalan.net is one of the largest travel providers in Japan. They offer online booking services, travel information, and a discussion forum for domestic Japanese travel. They also allows users to book transportation and activities. Jalan supports a free membership program where guests earn points and are entitled to special members-only deals.
How to connect Jalan to Cloudbeds PMS
Step 1 - Getting Started
- Access the sign-up link to create your account
- Create all rooms that you have on Jalan
- Start the mapping process by following the instructions on Step 2 once you have your login ID and password.
Proceed with Step 2.
- Open Manage page and go to Channels
- Search for Jalan and click on Not Setup
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Login with your Jalan login ID and Password
These are the same credentials that you use to login to your Jalan extranet.
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds PMS with their corresponding rooms in Jalan. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in Cloudbeds PMS or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Jalan. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Jalan. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip this step.
- Send a full refresh to update availability and rates to the channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
Jalan does not support:
- Restriction of Minimum length of stay
- Restriction of Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure