Cloudbeds Training recognizes that our customers deserve more than a one-size-fits-all training model. Different properties require different levels of training and education to implement our award-winning products, that is why we have created a menu of training services to fit your training needs and your budget.
Custom Training is currently available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Cloudbeds believes every lodging business is unique. We have tools for every size and budget to establish and grow. Reach out to our Support Team for more information on each available package.
If you are not yet a Cloudbeds customer, click here to access our Pricing Guide and schedule a Demo.
Cloudbeds Custom Training
Cloudbeds Custom Training provides two tailored training sessions to ensure your property gets the most out of your Cloudbeds products. All training will be personalized to your property’s processes, policies, and specialized needs.
Choose one of the sessions below or both of them for a total training experience:
Custom User Training covers day-to-day operations for your front-line staff to minimize costly errors, maximize efficiencies, and streamline guest experience. Among others, it is recommended for:
- New properties going live
- Existing properties experiencing high frontline turnover
- Front desk employees
- Front desk supervisors
- Up to 3 hours of live, customized lessons and demonstrations using a demo configured to match your PMS, workflow, and property policies;
- In-class hands-on activities so your staff can practice their daily tasks in a no-risk environment;
- An editable, personalized slide deck that can be used for future new hire training;
- A video recording of the training session.
Teaches your management team how to utilize Cloudbeds products to streamline day-to-day operations, improve revenue, and increase occupancy. Lessons will focus on how to manage user accounts, rates, and revenue, and how to pull reports on property performance. Among others, it is recommended for:
- New properties going live
- Existing properties experiencing high management turnover or restructuring
- Revenue Managers
- Sales & Marketing Managers
- Operations Managers
- General Managers
- Properties looking to get more out of their Cloudbeds products
- User & System Management
- Rate plans and packages
- Group Reservations and Management
- Pricing Intelligence Engine (PIE)
- Up to 3 hours of live, customized lessons and demonstrations using a demo configured to match your PMS, workflow, and property policies
- An editable, personalized slide deck that can be used for future new hire training
- A video recording of the training session
- Within 2 Weeks of Purchase: Your trainer will email you a link to book your session. Select an available time slot and answer the short questionnaire to confirm your booking.
- 7 Days Prior to Training: Your trainer will send you your customized slide deck. You will have 3 days to review the content and provide feedback related to the accuracy of the content (stylistic changes will not be made) or confirm receipt. No response will be considered approval.
- Day of training: You and your team will click the zoom meeting link in the calendar invite to access the virtual classroom. Once training concludes, your trainer will send a training summary to your Onboarding Coach and end the training engagement.
- You must book training 30 days from purchase or training will be forfeited.
- Training fee becomes non-refundable 10 days from purchase date.
Check the Custom Training - Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
Terms and Conditions
- Clients must respond to the scheduling email within 30 days. Failure to schedule within this time-frame will result in the training being forfeited.
- The trainer will wait for 15 minutes prior to ending a session due to client no-show. Failure to attend the session will result in the session being canceled.
- Training must be scheduled at least 14 days in advance, but may be scheduled as far out as 90 days in advance.
Timely receipt of your questionnaire, and proactive booking is the key to keeping your timeline on track.
- 14 days prior to scheduled session: Training sessions can be rescheduled with no penalty if it is 14 days or more before the event.
- Within 7 days prior to scheduled session: Training sessions canceled within 7 days of the scheduled date will be required to take place within 14 days of the original date. Failure to comply will result in forfeiting the training.
- On the day of or after the scheduled session: Cancellations of sessions on the day of or after the scheduled session will result in an additional hour being billed for administrative work required to reschedule the class ($125 per hour).