This article shows you how to send generated invoices to your guests using Email Invoice function inside the reservation.
If you're using Advanced Invoicing, you also have an option to email the invoice while generating it. Learn more: Invoicing - How to generate and download invoices from reservations
Access the desired reservation and follow the steps below:
- Click on Actions drop-down menu
- If you have an invoice generated already, you can select Email Invoice. Otherwise, please check: How to generate and download invoices from reservations
This option allows you to send multiple invoices to multiple recipients. The system will take the recipient email from the Guest Details.
If you need to send the invoice to a different email/recipient, access the Guest Details tab and change the guest's email address. Follow steps: How to edit guest's details
- Select the invoice(s)
- If you only have one invoice created for the reservation, the system will greyed out this option
- Select recipient(s)
- By default, the primary guest will be selected
- If you only have one guest on the reservation, the system will greyed out this option
- Click on +ADD INVOICE AND RECIPIENT to send multiple invoices to different recipients
- Applicable when you have more than one guest/invoice
- Each selected invoice will be sent in a separate email.
- At the moment, it is not possible to add the recipient's email manually. We are planning to add this option in the near future.
- Click Email Invoice
You can review the invoices sent on the Email Delivery Log.