Cloudbeds Custom Training provides training sessions to ensure your property gets the most out of your Cloudbeds products.
If you are interested in receiving our Training Services, see Custom Training - Everything You Need to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
- For Onboarding Properties: You will be sent a link to schedule your consultation call 3 weeks from your anticipated go-live date. Your training session will be scheduled at least 1 week in advance post consultation call and may be scheduled up to 90 days in advance.
- For Existing Properties: You will be sent a link to schedule your consultation within 1 week from purchase. Your training session/sessions will be scheduled at least 1 week in advance post consultation call and may be scheduled up to 90 days in advance
We can work with you to customize your optimal training. When you reach out to ask about Custom Training, mention you are interested in a blended session, and we will let you know what may be possible. Blended sessions last up to 3 hours, and include a customized slide deck and recording of your session for your future training usage.
No. We currently offer the option to book only one session at a time. This allows us to ensure personalized attention and cater to each participant's needs effectively. We encourage you to schedule your sessions separately for an optimal experience.
No. Sessions must be held in their entirety and last up to 3 hours.
You may invite as many people to join the training session as you like.
The skills we teach in custom training sessions are transferable to all Cloudbeds accounts. However, if you prefer to have multiple training sessions for each property, that is fine as well.
At this time, we can only conduct these training sessions virtually over video conference.
- Training sessions can be rescheduled with no penalty if it is 3 days or more before the event.
- Training sessions canceled within 2 days of the scheduled date will be required to take place within 7 days of the original date. Failure to comply will result in forfeiting the training.
- On the day of or after the scheduled session: Cancellations of sessions on the day of or no-shows can be scheduled within a time-frame of 7 days. After the 7 days the training will become forfeit.
- The trainer will wait for 15 minutes prior to ending a session due to client no-show.
If you have further questions regarding this program, reach out to our Support Team.