Duve is a pre-check-in app which can be integrated with Cloudbeds PMS.
You can find more details about Duve & Cloudbeds Integration here.
Before Getting Started
- In order to follow the instructions below, your user should have the permission to connect apps in marketplace ON
- If you have more than one Cloudbeds account, you must be logged in to the specific Cloudbeds account when you are syncing the accounts. It avoids you having two accounts with the same information.
How to Integrate Duve with your Cloudbeds account
- Register your account by accessing the Duve website
- After completing your registration, you will be asked to choose which system you would like to integrate - Choose Cloudbeds and then click on Connect:
- Duve will lead you to your Cloudbeds PMS account to authorize the integration. Click on Approve.
After your approval, the integration is ready to use. You will be redirected to Duve website.
- Sign in to your Cloudbeds account and authorize the connection with Duve.
- If you have are already logged in to your Cloudbeds account in a different tab you won't need to login again - you only need to authorize the connection:
- Apps and Integrations -> Marketplace
- Search for Duve app
- Learn More
- Select LOGIN
- Click on Approve
After your approval, you will be redirected to Duve website, where you need to follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings
- Access Connect and Sync
- Click on Add new source
- Sync your Cloudbeds account by clicking on Connect
- Approve the sync
You're ready to start using Duve integration with Cloudbeds!
Please visit our Duve - Frequently Asked Questions article for more information.