Once you have successfully completed a course or a learning plan in Cloudbeds University, you will receive an email to download your certificate as shown below. Or, follow the steps in this article to download your certification directly from within Cloudbeds University.
Download the Course Certificate
The Download Your Certificate link will become available as soon as you complete the last module of a course or the last course within the learning plan.
- Use the search bar on the top of your screen and search for the course in which you wish to download the certificate.
- Select My Courses and Learning Plan tab.
- Choose the desired course.
- Click on Download Your Certificate.
- The certificate will be downloaded. Click to open the certificate.
Download the Learning Plan Certificate
The process to download the Learning Plan certificate is similar to the above. The only difference is that the Learning Plan will show the percentage complete as shown below.
- Click on Download Your Certificate and save your certificate.
Here's a sample of the Cloudbeds University certificate:
If you cannot see the link to Download your Certificate
Make sure that you have already completed the course or the learning plan. Check the following learning plan as an example:
- The Get to know Cloudbeds learning plan has 5 courses.
- The user didn't complete the courses (Calendar and Dashboards).
- Because of that, the link to download the certificate is not available yet.
If you successfully completed the course or a learning plan and you cannot see the Download Your Certificate link, reach out to our support team.