If you forget your Cloudbeds University password, you have the option to reset it. Check this article for further details on how to proceed if it happens.
- Access the Cloudbeds University log in page
- Click on the 'Forgot Your Password?' link
- Enter your username or the email address associated with your Cloudbeds University account
- Click on 'Send Reset Link'
Keep in mind that your Cloudbeds PMS login and password are different from your Cloudbeds University login details.
This will send a password reset link to the email address associate with your Cloudbeds University account.
- Open the email and click on the link provided
Look in your spam folder if the email does not appear in your inbox
- Insert your new password, then retype it for confirmation
- Click on 'Change Password'
For security reasons, the password must contain at least 6 characters and be different from the last 3 used passwords
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not receive the password reset email, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Look in your spam folder if the email does not appear in your inbox
- If you couldn't find in your inbox or spam folder, send a new request making sure you insert the correct email or username
- If none of the above worked, reach out to our support team