Create a dedicated user in Visionline
- Select Add new
- Choose Operator.
- In the Operators dialog: Click Add and fill in the fields
- Chose System manager as an operator template
- Click Save and close
- UserID can be anything, while we recommend WebAccess (the user ID MUST not have spaces).
- This is the userid/username that needs to be provided in the Integrator app.
- Web Client account is now added.
- Go to the menu Add new
- Choose Web client account.
- Enter Access ID and if desired Description. Use cb-integrator as a Access ID, as this is the only allowed name for that integration.
- Save and close.
Add Connection to the Cloudbeds Integrator
- Return to the Cloudbeds Integrator App and click Add Connection.
- On this screen you will enter the details of your Visionline software.
- Select Visionline (Assa Abloy) as a Doorlocks Vendor
- For Service URL:
- If the Cloudbeds Integrator is installed on the same machine as the Visionline software enter “https://localhost”
- If the Cloudbeds Integrator is installed on a different machine than the Visionline software, then enter “https://<ip_address>, replacing <ip_address> with the IP Address of the machine which is running Visionline.
- For Username and Password enter the Username and Password you have setup a few steps before.
- Click Test Connection
- This client has not yet been approved, so the connection will return an error. This is an expected behavior. Click OK to close this window and leave the connection screen open.
Allow WEB client access Visionline service
Once you have tested the connection, this has automatically added the access ID to the Web clients list in Visionline for approval.
- Go to View
- Web clients in the navigation window.
- The asterisk in the dialog caption indicates that the web client tries to log in
- Click Refresh
- The web client will appear in the Web clients list with status Pending
- The Uuid comes from the web client and is unique for that client. The Registration number is created by Visionline and is also a unique number which is applicable for certain types of web clients.
- Mark the web client in the list and click Allow
- The status will change to Allow access.
- Mark the web client and click Properties.
- The Web client details dialog will be shown
- Mark the checkbox Ignore operator card
- Click Update
The web client should now be able to log in/use ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions Web API.
Finalize Connection to the Cloudbeds Integrator
- Return to the Cloudbeds Integrator App.
- Click Test Connection again.
- Click OK to close and Save this connection.
Continue with the rest of the Connection Guide: Step 3 - Door Mapping.