Cloudbeds and Welcome Pickups are working together to bring more personalized experiences to travelers. Now properties in supported regions can provide their guests with airport transfers that are friendly, efficient and reliable. With Welcome Pickups, hotels and other properties are able to provide an extra level of service to their guests.
Welcome Pickups makes travel easy, friendly, and personal. Welcome redefines the way people travel by offering their customers the most personalized and wholesome travel experience from the moment they start planning their trip until the moment they return home.
- App Type: Mobile App
- Compatible Cloudbeds Account Types: Mygroup and Myfrontdesk
- Website: https://www.welcomepickups.com/
- App Permissions: Reads reservation and property information
- Guests can book a local driver to pick them up from the airport and introduce them to the city.
- Welcome Pickups receives guest info from current and upcoming reservations along with the connected property's basic details (location, name, etc)
Below is the list of destinations where WelcomePicups operates. In case you don't see your city or destination check out the most up to date list of supported destinations on https://www.welcomepickups.com/
- Austria: Vienna
- China: Hong Kong
- Czeck Republic: Prague
- Greece: Athens, Corfu, Kos, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini, Thessaloniki, Santorini, Crete, Zakynthos
- Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza, Malaga, Seville, Valencia
- Germany: Berlin, Munich
- Italy: Rome, Milan
- Israel: Tel Aviv
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Hungary: Budapest
- Portugal: Lisbon, Porto, Faro
- Romania: Bucharest
- France: Paris, Nice, Cannes
- Cyprus: All cities
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai
Connecting Welcome Pickups to myfrontdesk
To connect your Cloudbeds account with Welcome Pickups, you firstly need to contact the Welcome Pickups support team, so an account gets created for your Property. A member of Welcome Pickups team will get in touch to guide you through their setup process.
1. Login to Welcome Pickups
Once an account is created and you log in to the Dashboard, click on the Connection tab to the left column of options.
2. Approve the connection between Welcome Pickups and Cloudbeds
Click on the “Connect to Cloudbeds” button in order to authorize the connection between two Services
3. On this step, the login to your Cloudbeds account will also be requested in order to proceed and Approve the Access to the data.
4. Selection of Property to connect
Once the authorization step gets approved, Welcome asks you to choose the property you would like to connect.
This is mostly in place for MyGroup users with access to more than one property
Welcome Pickups and Cloudbeds are now connected!
To verify that the integration is running as normal, the Connections tab on the Dashboard will pop up with the following message:
For any additional questions about connecting to Welcome Pickups, please contact the Welcome Pickups team