This article will show how to setup Hotusa to connect with MyFrontDesk.
1. If you do not have an account yet with Hotusa, setup your property with them first by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Select myallocator as your channel manager within Hotusa
2.1. Simply contact your Hotusa Account Manager and request to be connected to myallocator. Your Hotusa property ID will be required to do this, so please make sure to include it in your request. This property ID will have been provided in the initial contact from Hotusa.
3. Connect the channel and map your rooms in MyFrontDesk
3.1. Log into MyFrontDesk by Cloudbeds
3.3. Select Hotusa
3.4. Enter your Hotusa Property ID, Hotel Username and Password and hit next:
4. Map your rooms together and hit Next:
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
5. On the Rate Selection screen, choose the "Default" Rate Plan
Since myallocator can only control one Rate Plan, we always recommend that you select the "Default" or "Standard" Rate Plan on this screen.
Once chosen, we will control Rates for this rate plan only - any other Rate Plans must be setup to be derived from the Default Rate.
More information about Rate Plans can be found here: Distribution channel rate plans
6. Enter a Base Rate Adjustment (if desired) and hit Next:
In most cases, this can be left blank. Click here to learn more about the: Setting Base Rate Adjustments
7. Channel Setup is Complete
8. On your channel summary page you’ll be able to see that setup for the channel has been completed successfully.
9. Refresh your MyFrontDesk Account
Note: This will erase any rates and availability which were on the channel before. Only do this once you have added the availability of this channel to your inventory.
On the channel's page there will be Full Refresh button: