Keytel, part of the Hotusa Group, is an exclusive booking platform that distributes property inventory to travel agents around the world. Keytel's commercialization platform works under the philosophy of a single, multi-channel and multi-rate inventory. Properties can choose to make their rooms available on some or all channels operated by Keytel at equal or different prices and commissions.
Step 1 - Getting Started
If you do not have an account at Keytel:
Follow the instructions on Keytel partner page to register a new account: here's the link
If you have an account at Keytel:
Please continue with Step 2.
Please note that all room types must be already created both in myfrontdesk and in the channel's extranet before starting this connection.
Step 2 - Enable Myallocator as your Channel Manager on Keytel
- Reach out to your Keytel Account Manager and request the connection to myallocator (Cloudbeds channel manager) - include your Keytel Property ID in your request.
- Once approved, Keytel's team will inform you.
- Proceed to step 3 to start mapping.
Step 3 - Start connecting Keytel in myfrontdesk
- Go to Channel Distribution tab and click on Channels
- Search for Keytel channel and click on not setup, click here to setup
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Login with the Property ID, Hotel Username and Password provided by the channel
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Keytel. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Keytel. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Keytel. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click on Next when completed or if you want to skip, leave it as zero.
- The mapping is complete. Send a full refresh in the top right corner of the channel distribution page to ensure that your property’s availability and rates are synced on the channel.