Restel, part of the Hotusa Group, is a platform for the distribution of hotel accommodations and tourist services. It is a leader in the tourism industry, with more than 20 years of experience. Restel includes Restel Hotels, a platform for the distribution of hotel accommodation, as well as Restel Travel, a tool for the distribution of both accommodation and tourist services.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
- All room types must be already created both in myfrontdesk and in the channel's extranet before starting this connection.
How to Connect Restel to myfrontdesk
If you do not have an account at Restel:
Follow the instructions on Restel partner page to register a new account: Here's the sign-up link
If you have an account at Restel:
Please proceed with Step 2.
Contact your Restel Account Manager and request to be connected to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds).
Your Restel property ID will be required to do this, so remember to include it in your request.
This property ID will have been provided in the initial contact from Restel.
- Open the Manage (gear icon) page and click on Channels
- Search for Restel and click on Not Setup, Click to Setup button
- Login with your Restel Hotel ID, Hotel Username, and Hotel Password
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in the channel. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Restel. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Restel. Click here to check further information.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click on Next when completed
- Send a full refresh to update availability and rates to the channel.
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure