Iko.travel's mission is to offer a fairer and value-added alternative to larger online travel agencies. Operating out of Singapore and supported from Thailand, iko.travel is completely independent from any other OTA. They currently focusing on Thailand, Sri Lanka, and ASEAN countries. This article will show how to setup iko.travel to connect with myfrontdesk.
How to Connect iko.travel (former Traveliko) to myfrontdesk
If you do not have an account at iko.travel:
Follow the instructions on iko.travel partner page to register a new account: Here's the sign-up link
If you have an account at iko.travel:
Please continue with Step 2 below.
Please note that all room types must be already created both in myfrontdesk and in the channel's extranet before starting this connection.
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Go to the Channels page
- Search for iko.travel and click on the Not Setup button
- Login with your iko.travel Hotel ID
- Map the room types created in Cloudbeds with their corresponding rooms in Iko.travel. A drop-down menu will display all the existing rooms in the channel's extranet.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click Next when completed or if you want to skip this step.
- Send a full refresh to update availability and rates to the channel.
The mapping is complete.