This article will show how to setup ODIGEO Connect to connect with myfrontdesk
1. If you do not have an account yet with ODIGEO Connect, click here to setup your property with them first by registering your property and signing the online partnership agreement:
2. Ask Odigeo team to select myallocator as your channel manager within ODIGEO Connect
2.1 Login to your ODIGEO Connect Extranet
2.2 Contact your Odigeo account managers or operations team and ask to select myallocator/cloudbeds as your channel manager.
3. Connect the channel in myfrontdesk
3.1. Log into myfrontdesk by Cloudbeds
3.4 . Select ODIGEO Connect
3.5 Enter your ODIGEO Connect Property ID and hit next:
ODIGEO Connect will send an email to you with the ODIGEO Connect ID when your channel manager is ready (If you do not receive this email, please contact your ODIGEO Connect Account Manager for this information):
4. Map your rooms together and hit Next:
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Enter a Base Rate Adjustment (if desired) and hit Next:
In most cases, this can be left blank. Click here to learn more about the: Setting Base Rate Adjustments
- Note: If you need assistance in determining the values to enter for Net rates versus Sell rates for Tax purposes, please see this article: How should I handle taxes in myallocator?