With over 17 million customers annually, ODIGEO is Europe's leading online travel agency. ODIGEO Connect allows properties to connect package rates directly with eDreams ODIGEO. By leveraging eDreams ODIGEO's flight + hotel product, hoteliers can gain sales and international exposure on 140+ websites, 45 markets, and 4 brands (eDreams, Govoyage, Travelink, Opodo).
Step 1. Getting Started
- Click here to setup your property with them first by registering your property and signing the online partnership agreement.
- Login to your ODIGEO Connect Extranet
- Contact your ODIGEO account managers or operations team and ask to select myallocator/cloudbeds as your channel manager.
ODIGEO Connect will send an email to you with the channel credentials when your channel manager is ready. If you haven't received this email, please contact your ODIGEO Connect Account Manager.
Please continue with Step 2 below.
- Open Manage page, click on Channels
- Search for ODIGEO Connect and click Not setup
Click on Enable Channel, if requested, and proceed:
- Enter your Odigeo Property ID to login
- Map one myfrontdesk room type to one room type on ODIGEO.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Rate Plan Mapping: Use this page to configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between this system and Odigeo. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Odigeo. Click here to check further information.
- Enter a base rate adjustment, if needed. Leave it as zero and click on Next, if you want to skip.
- The mapping is complete. Send a full refresh to update rates and availability to the channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
ODIGEO Connect supports:
- Automatic adjustments
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings
ODIGEO Connect does not support:
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
When an ODIGEO reservation is cancelled you will need to manually cancel this reservation in myfrontdesk, since this channel does not support sending us cancellations.
You can check this article for more details:
How to cancel/modify reservations made on OTAs