Pitchup is a leading online marketplace for outdoor accommodations, specializing in campsites, RV sites, caravans, cabins or glamping accommodations. Over 1 million travelers from 99 countries have already booked on Pitchup.com.
With a global team headquartered in London, Pitchup is a member of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, showcasing the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in the UK.
Pitchup is a calendar-based channel, which works differently than normal distribution channels. For example, only availability can be updated, no rates or any other stay restrictions will be sent or updated. You can learn more about this by reading our article here.
Note: Calendar channels do not support receiving rates from a channel manager. You must enter rates directly into your Pitchup extranet.
How to connect Pitchup to myfrontdesk
On your Pitchup 'Allocation' page, follow the steps below
Obtain your Pitchup export calendar URL:
1. Click on the listing you are trying to export
2. Copy your Pitchup Outgoing Calendar feed URL
3. Once you have copied the URL from your Pitchup account, go ahead and paste the Pitchup URL into the Exported Calendar URL in myfrontdesk
6. When you've completed mapping a room type click the "Reset" button
Hitting the reset button sets "Allocation left to sell" to the number of units left over, taking into account units available to book and any external bookings for each unit's calendar feed.
7. Please enter the Reset Until date (this is the final night of the final reservation on the calendar)
8. Click reset
Repeat the steps above for ALL of your Pitchup rooms you'd like to sync with myfrontdesk.