Our integration with Chase NetConnect is through their Orbital Paymentech Gateway. The following connection details are required to connect your account to Cloudbeds for payment processing:
- NetConnect Username
- NetConnect Password
- The 12-digit Chase Merchant ID
- The 1 to 3 digit Chase Terminal ID
- The 4 digit Chase Client ID
Additionally, you will need to make sure of the following:
- That your Chase NetConnect account has an HC (Host Capture) profile set up.
- If you have AVS (billing address verification) enabled on your Chase account, then billing address details will also need to be set as a requirement in Cloudbeds
- That the NetConnect user account you are connecting with has all permissions enabled.
If you do not already have these details or are unsure of where to get them from, you will need to contact the Chase NetConnect support team directly. Only the owner of a gateway account can request that account's connection credentials.