If credit card has any incorrect information, such as the misspelling of the name, incorrect credit card number, incorrect zip code and so on, the user can edit the credit card instead of adding new one.
- The 'edit' button will only be available after the credit card details have been displayed.
- The 'edit' button will only be available if there are no payments (posted or pending), voids, refunds or authorizations (posted or pending) on this credit card.
To edit the credit card, follow the steps below:
- Go to the reservation (which already has credit card added). Click 'Credit Cards'
- If reservation has several cards added - select the card you wish to edit
- Go to 'Details'
- Click 'Show Card Details'
5. Add your Credit Card Viewing Password
If you do not have a Credit Card Viewing Password, please refer to this article for further details: Viewing Credit Card Details: All You Need To Know
5. Now the option to 'Edit / Hide and Delete Credit Card' will be visible. Click to Edit
6. Edit or enter new Card details and click 'Update'
Deactivated credit cards will appear at the bottom of the list and will have a strikethrough. Even if new cards are added, the deactivated card will always be at the bottom of the list.