In the Events section of the PIE tool, you can add Events to indicate dates, which are expected to generate demand for your property, like a large concert or the World Cup. You can also add in-house Events like group meetings, workshops or celebrations that are held at the property. This article provides an overview of the Events section, including how to create a new Event, filter existing Events, and sort the Events list.
- Click on 'Add Event'
- Enter the 'Event Title'
- Enter 'Start and End date'
- Enter 'description' (optional)
- Click 'Save'
How to Filter Events
- You can use this feature to search for specific events within the list of events that you have created
- PIE events are visible for one year counting from the current date
- Enter a search keyword
- Filter by date range to populate the list of events that have at least 1 night overlapping with the selected dates
- Filter by event status (past, current and future)
- Click Apply to populate the list based on your search parameters
Once the list is populated, you can sort it by the Start and End date clicking on the arrows on the right of the column headers.
Once events are added, they will appear in the following areas:
- Overview page (Upcoming Events section)
- Rate Manager (Events row under the calendar dates)
- Events page will populate full list of created events, you can search from this list using the Filter at the top of the page