To connect myfrontdesk to your existing Decolar account you will have to get credentials generated from the Decolar extranet. This guide will walk you through the process to generate the credentials; if you have any problems on Decolar extranet, please contact Decolar Account Manager or their support team directly.
Access Decolar / Despegar Extranet
Use your login and password to access Decolar/Despegar Extranet
2. Access "General Settings" menu
3. Click on "Channel Manager Connections"
4. Click on "Add Channel Manager / PMS"
5. Select the channel manager "Cloudbeds''
6. Accept the terms and conditions and click to SAVE the connection
Make sure that Cloudbeds was unabled
The extranet will give you a Hotel ID, Username and Password. Save these credentials to use in the mapping page on the mapping process.
Once you have special credentials, you are ready to connect your Decolar account to myfrontdesk/myallocator.