If you have few properties in our system and you'd like to have access from one page to different properties - association is exactly what you need.
The association offers different options and features that will be described below.
If you are interested in association option for your several myfrontdesk accounts - please contact your Cloudbeds Market Representative or contact our Support team at email@example.com.
If several properties are added to one group - they become an association.
The association admin user is an association owner - he can add association users to a group.
All association users can switch between myfrontdesk accounts within a group as shown in the example below (by clicking hotel icon in one of the myfrontdesk accounts):
The association has a unique URL which redirects to the manage section as shown in the example below:
- Properties: there is a list of myfrontdesk accounts added to the association.
- Admin Users: the page where you can add and edit association users.
- Reports: page containing different types of production, tax and other reports for the association.
- Activity Log: shows the activity of all association users/owner.
- Email Delivery Log.
When we discuss associations, it's very important to understand its roles.
There are 3 main roles.
- Can't switch between different properties
- Shows up in the property's user list
- Property Owner can't be disabled
- Only user with access to Credit Card Security page (can grant credit card permissions to other users)
The property owner can't switch from property to property via the association icon. The property owner has to log in as Association user or Association owner.
- Can switch between different accounts
- Shows up in property's users list but can't be disabled from there
- Has maximum permissions except for Credit Card Security page access
- Should be granted permission to view credit card details
- Association owner can view list of Admin users, add and edit them
The association owner and association user see the switch icon in the associated accounts.
1. Property Owner can set his own credit card viewing password and grant permission to set credit card password for Association Users/Owner.
2. Association Owner should be granted a permission to view credit card details by a property owner of each account within the association.
3. Association User should be granted a permission to view credit card details by a property owner of each account within the association