There can be several reasons why calendar or any other part of myfrontdesk is not loading or loading slowly, most of the common cases are described below with the solutions provided.
If any of these solutions do not work for you - please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org providing some tech details:
- PC tech details: go to http://supportdetails.com/ > make a screenshot > attach to email
- Internet speed test: go to https://sourceforge.net/speedtest/ > make a screenshot > attach to email
- If possible - attach the screen recording of the issue or detailed explanation of which part of the system is not loading or how long it takes to load the page
Check how other websites are loading on your device: if slowly - the problem might be in your Internet speed. In this case we recommend you to contact your Internet provider to check if there are issues with Internet speed.
If you're not sure about your Internet speed - you can check it here: Internet speed test: https://sourceforge.net/speedtest/ and send to us to check if it's enough for smooth loading of myfrontdesk.
If the system is loading from one location (using the same Internet provider) but is not loading on different devices - we recommend to call to your Interner Service Provider and checking if they are blocking port pool 10000-20000.
Please check if myfrontdesk loads
- on another device on the same location (laptop, tablet, another PC): if loading - the issue reason might be in device, or what its apps/browser
- on the same device on different location (using another network/wifi spot): if loading - the issue reason might be in internet provider/router/modem
Please check if you're using the updated version of your browser.
We recommend to use the latest version of Chrome but it's not mandatory - Cloudbeds works with all the common browsers. If you're experiencing the problems using not Chrome - try opening myfrontdesk with Chrome: if the application is running smoothly with Chrome but not on browser you're usually using - please contact our support team at email@example.com, we will escalate the issue to our engineers.
Some firewalls will block the Calendar from loading. If Calendar isn't loading - disable your firewall completely and reload the Calendar page. If this makes Calendar load, you will have to whitelist (unblock / allow) Cloudbeds Calendar IP addresses in your firewall. This way you can still have your firewall on and access the Calendar.
Search your firewall manuals on how to whitelist or unblock specific IP addresses.
IP addresses to whitelist:
Check if pausing or temporary disabling the anti-virus app or active browser extensions help loading the page. Contact our Support team in case you find out that the application you're using blocks myfrontdesk.
*we do not recommend to disable the applications which are used to protect your device but in case they are the reason myfrontdesk is not loading for you - our tech team would need to know which application conflicts with our system so we can investigate the problem and fix it if possible.