In early July Cloubdeds is releaseing a system update for myfrontdesk. This update mainly focuses on Stock Inventory functionality.
Below is a high level summary of all the changes
When adding new Items or Services you can now set:
- Current Stock Quantity
- Threshold quantity (notifies users to restock items)
- Stop sale quantity (item won’t be available on mybookings or Folio one stock reaches that limit)
You can change number of items in stock at any time from Items and Services page.
You can add any number of recipients for a notification that arrives via email when certain item reaches stock threshold. Recipients can be users or any other email address.
A new Stock & Inventory Report is created so that you can see:
- Current amount in stock per item
- Pre-sold quantity for each week (next 7 days) (all pending transactions for Items and Services scheduled to post on that date)
- Internal improvement to myallocator reservation import
- Status filter added to Transaction report
- Added possibility to remove blocks for past dates