Priceline/Agoda is one of the world’s fastest-growing online travel booking platforms. From its beginnings as an e-commerce start-up based in Singapore in 2005, Priceline/Agoda has grown to offer a global network of 2 million properties in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. It provides travelers with easy access to a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, apartments, homes, and villas to suit all budgets and travel occasions.
Things you should know before you get started:
Check out this article for more info:
Priceline/Agoda Errors, Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions
How to Connect Priceline/Agoda to Cloudbeds PMS
Step 1 - Getting Started
- Access Cloudbeds PMS Channels tab
- Search for Priceline/Agoda and click on Not Setup
- Click Connect Existing Listing
- Enter your Hotel ID and click REQUEST ACTIVATION
This will send a request to the channel to enable the connection for channel management. You will be notified via email when the connection has been enabled and your rooms are ready for mapping.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to Awaiting Activation while Priceline/Agoda processes this request. It may take a few days.
- When Priceline/Agoda confirms the connection, they will email the Cloudbeds support team with the required information - Cloudbeds will enable the connection for you!
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that Priceline/Agoda is ready for mapping! When you receive this email, go ahead and proceed with step 2.
Once you login to your Cloudbeds PMS account:
- Click on the Manage (gear icon)
- Access Channels tab
- If you have correctly completed the steps above, Priceline/Agoda will be displayed on your channels list as Ready for Mapping. Click on the Ready for Mapping button to proceed.
- Click Continue
- Select the Priceline/Agoda rooms from the drop-down that correspond to Cloudbeds PMS rooms and click CONTINUE when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process, check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines.
- Click Configure to sync your rate plan(s) between Cloudbeds PMS and Priceline/Agoda
- You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
- You can create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Priceline/Agoda. Click here to check further information.
- The rate plans you have created on Cloudbeds PMS are listed on the left. Use the dropdown menus on the right side to map Priceline/Agoda rate plans to the rate plans on Cloudbeds PMS system.
Once you finish, click on Save
- Click on Adjust all to add a Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed (If you want to skip this step, leave it at zero). After adding the adjustment, click on Apply, and then go to the NEXT STEP when completed.
Click here to learn more about the Base Rate Adjustment. In most cases, this can be left blank.
- This channel requires you to select an option for Extra Settings
The option you select on this page must match what is set in your Priceline/Agoda extranet.
- Currency - The currency selected must always match your default currency of your Priceline/Agoda Extranet.
Extra-Bed Option - There are three options for the Extra-Bed price - the option you choose must match what is specified in your Priceline/Agoda extranet.
- Same as Room Rate
- Do not set extra bed rate
- Extra bed rate set below
- Extra-Bed Rate: it could be same as room rate, not set at all or specified in the field
Click CONTINUE once you finish
- Once the setup is completed, the system will automatically send a full refresh to make sure that availability and rates are fully updated on the channel.
- Cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically) - Check this article for exceptions.
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Rate Plan Mapping
- Close Day (Stop Sell)
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Credit Card Information