Block arrivals or departures on specific date ranges, depending on your business needs.
This article offers a general overview of the Closed to Arrival and Closed to Departure restrictions on Cloudbeds PMS.
Closed to Arrival
Closed to Departure
Add Closed to Arrival/Departure Restrictions
Option 1 - Availability Matrix
Add Long Term Intervals
- Click on the Main Menu
- Go to Rates and Availability
- Click on the Availability Matrix
- Click on Long-term Interval
- Select the accommodation(s) where the restriction(s) will be applied
- Select the dates from the calendar
- Select the specific days of the week, if applicable
- Select Closed to Arrival or Closed to Departure from the Interval Settings drop-down menu
- Click on the Closed to Arrival/Departure toggle(s) to enable the restrictions for the selected dates
- Click on Add Interval
- Save your changes
Edit one day at a time
- In the Availability Matrix, go to the Display Options drop-down menu and make sure to select the Closed to Arrival/Closed to Departure restrictions. If the restrictions were previously selected, these will be already displayed in the Availability Matrix.
- Click on the dates when the restriction(s) will be applied. These will be highlighted to show the changes.
- Click on Save
Option 2 - Base Rates
Remove Closed to Arrival/Departure Restrictions
- From the Availability Matrix: Click again on the corresponding toggle(s) (Step 9). This action will change the toggle color to gray, and it will disable the restriction for the applicable dates.
- From the Base Rates: Repeat the steps above, select No in the Closed to Arrival/Departure option(s) (Step 5), and save your interval.
Learn more about other restrictions, such as the MinLOS and MaxLOS.